Captain Paul Watson Selected as One of the 50 People who can Save the Planet
Seaotter
2008-01-11 04:32:03 UTC
And Floyd wasn't even nominated!! Imagine...

Captain Paul Watson Selected as One of the 50 People who can Save the
Planet

The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society is proud to announce that
Captain Paul Watson has been chosen by the Guardian newspaper of Great
Britain as one of the 50 people who can save the planet. In fact he
was one of the few whose picture was included.

Captain Watson responded to the honour from onboard his ship Steve
Irwin off the coast of Antarctica where he is presently pursuing
illegal Japanese whaling activities.

"I am of course honoured to be included in such an esteemed group of
activists. I appreciate the recognition and the credibility it
contributes towards Sea Shepherd efforts to protect and defend our
oceans. I am also pleased that my friend Terry Tamminem is listed.
He's done an incredible job in California."

"I get called quite a few things with pirate and eco-terrorist being
the more polite labels. But you don't make change by being nice and
polite. Change requires cages to be rattled, the boat to be rocked and
even sunk sometimes and it requires a deep passionate commitment to
righting wrongs and upholding justice especially when justice must
take precedence over laws designed for vested interests. The fact that
the Guardian recognizes this restores my faith in the independent
mainstream media."

See the whole news article at http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008/jan/05/activists.ethicalliving

Bravo Captain Watson!!!!
oldwifetale
2008-01-11 05:36:11 UTC
Save it from what? A planetary attack of the whale eaters?
OM SHIVA!108
....by the Guardian?! (laughter)
OM SHIVA!108
2008-01-11 07:08:55 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Seaotter
[...]
..yes lets project everything onto public media figures in the usual
mainstream media way whilst ignoring the real heros and sheros and
also we must have an inherent agenda of an anti tribal western way of
thinking, despite the fact that the west is directly responsible for
this:

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/hadleycentre/models/modeldata.html

Watson - you are an egoising, racist and worthless idiot.

Blessings.
Kerstin
2008-01-11 19:34:31 UTC
Post by Seaotter
And Floyd wasn't even nominated!! Imagine...
Captain Paul Watson Selected as One of the 50 People who can Save the
Planet
*chuckle* 50 people?
Either all people share there knowledge and work together hand in hand
to save this planet or...you can forget it.
Post by Seaotter
[...]
Bravo Captain Watson!!!!
Seaotter
2008-01-12 04:25:33 UTC
Well, Kerstin, I think Paul Watson, Sea Shepherds, and numerous others
on that list *have* shared their knowledge from their particular area.
Its up to us to run with it.

Richard
Post by Kerstin
[...]
Bravo Captain Watson!!!!- Hide quoted text -
OM SHIVA!108
2008-01-12 10:16:17 UTC
Post by Seaotter
Well, Kerstin, I think Paul Watson, Sea Shepherds, and numerous others
on that list *have* shared their knowledge from their particular area.
Its up to us to run with it.
Rubbish. Its all gone mainstream now (the green thing) and with this
shift has occurred the mainstream media coverage..and hype. So we have
people like Al Gore, and Watson projected as heros of the green
movement. Thats just sick. Why not have some people like these on the
list eh?:

http://blackmesais.org/updates_voices.htm

Oh, but that would be giving respect to tribal people, to native
american traditionals, to a way of thinking and reality that is
respecting of the Sacred Mother Earth by way of the peoples
spirituality and religion. The problem is the west, the problem is the
western way of thinking, Watson reflects this problem with his anti
native american arrogance and west is bestism. The fact is that the
Makah were whaling for subsistance sharing/tribal give away LONG LONG
before the Europeans arrived in North American and he, and assorted
creeps, have absolutly no right in moral law to lecture these sound
people. In fact the opposite. He will have respect because karma is
with the native american traditionals.

Blessings.

http://www.makah.com/
P***@gmail.com
2008-01-13 18:27:02 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Seaotter
[...]
What you said! Watson's an ego-freak whose lies have been exposed here
many times.

If they wanted to impress me, they should have named someone else.
Here at alt-native we could have given them a few legitimate ideas.

Seaotter: still spamming, eh? Can it!

LL
oldwifetale
2008-01-13 19:41:47 UTC
Post by P***@gmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Seaotter
[...]
Hi there, LL! Happy new year to you too! :)

I had some 'illegitimate' ideas for Watson to impress me... like
getting a cape and some leotards so he could look like a real action
figure hero! Also an eye-patch, although... how would he explain
wearing one? Oh well, we can worry about the details later. And a
song. Even Mighty Mouse has a song. Where are his promotional
people???

Donna
P***@gmail.com
2008-01-30 02:31:40 UTC
Post by oldwifetale
Post by P***@gmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Seaotter
[...]
Hey, Donna, Richard's still getting his usual enthusiastic response
for his hero worship, eh? I vote we put Watson in a pizza delivery
car; he can go around in a pedal car handing out free pizzas and his
many versions of his bio. ;}

LL
oldwifetale
2008-01-30 03:43:49 UTC
Post by P***@gmail.com
Post by oldwifetale
Post by P***@gmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Seaotter
[...]
Hahaha, he could tape his bio on the box alongside the pizza
coupon! :) Yes... and his professional name should be Captain Watsoni,
master of his own manifest destiny, and defender of vegetarian pizza.
His name should be painted on both sides of his pedal car... and also
on his car roof so he can be identified by helocopters in case there's
a car chase involving activists who are trying to save the Pepperoni
from extinction... or because they like to sleep with Pepperoni... or
hug them, whatever. I think Captain Watsoni's hero outfit should be a
full-body leotard (blue, like the sea) with an artichoke pizza painted
on his chest. It would be good to be able to identify him even when he
is away from his pedal car; i do not want to be caught killing a
Pepperoni illegally.

Donna
redbear55@bigmailbox.net
2008-01-30 18:53:23 UTC
EEEEWWWWW!!!! What a visual! Captain fatso in a body suit. Do they
make them that large???

Donna- Hide quoted text -
oldwifetale
2008-01-30 19:56:05 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
EEEEWWWWW!!!! What a visual! Captain fatso in a body suit. Do they
make them that large???
Captain Watsoni looks like he could be related to Santa, so maybe he
could keep it in the family and sail (or pedal) north to get a custom-
fit. Also, some shoes... maybe some of those pointy-toed elf shoes (in
a larger size, of course). A real hero should not be seen in his blue
stockinged feet, especially while delivering pizzas in a pedal car...

People might get the wrong idea.
Seaotter
2008-01-15 02:48:35 UTC
Can it what? Can it change for the better with Watson? Surely!

Like 50% of the stuff here isn't spam, at least this is pertinant!

Richard
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
LL- Hide quoted text -
b***@gmail.com
2008-02-02 00:43:15 UTC
Post by P***@gmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Seaotter
[...]
Good to see you Patty!
It's always amazing to me these Environmentalist lists, how it is
there are few or no Native Americans being honored or mentioned. Now
the pizza delivery guy paul watson does not count! LOL thanks for the
laugh Patty, I just bet first day on the job the SSS leader would
proclaim to be the best-est and most green pizza delivery guy on the
world! They ought to check the SSS and their carbon foot prints!
Shoot's the fuel it takes to run those seahags! it's not good, not
good at all. And that's just the half of it. I see they have a GMO
supporter on their list...That's funny since Europe banned GOM'S!
hmmmmm

lisa
Seaotter
2008-01-15 02:46:38 UTC
Simple OM Butthead, if green does NOT go mainstream than the world
will continue down the toilet. There are not enough freaks like you or
tribal people to stop global warming or effect very many issues. It
will take mainstream demand to bring about change. Even that may not
be enough. The West is not going away and the East is following in our
footsteps. So better hope for mainstream interst.

Richard
http://www.makah.com/
Seaotter
2008-01-15 02:53:57 UTC
BTW OM Squarepants, you must not have read the article at all. A Green
police force mainstream? Think again...just because he is not a
"natve" something-or-other and is a Westerner doesn't invalidate
anything.

Paul Watson, 57, is the man Japanese whalers, Canadian seal hunters
and illegal fishermen everywhere fear the most. The ultimate direct
action man, he co-founded Greenpeace in the 70s and now has two boats
that patrol the world 's oceans and confront anyone he has evidence of
acting criminally. He is regularly denounced by governments as being
an eco terrorist and a pirate after ramming and scuttling whalers, but
Watson knows the law of the sea and has never been prosecuted. Now he
is opening up a new role for environment groups. Last year the Sea
Shepherd Conservation Society became an official law enforcement
agency in Ecuador. Sea Shepherd partners the Ecuador police and can go
on official patrols and make arrests in the Galapagos national
maritime park. In one month last year he intercepted more than 19,000
shark fins and 92,000 sea cucumbers, and confiscated more than 35
miles of illegal longline. The idea of environmental activists
becoming a new green police force may develop in years to come.
http://www.makah.com/
OM SHIVA!108
2008-01-28 13:51:38 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
http://www.makah.com/- Hide quoted text -
Colonialist cunt(s) You have no right to tell the first native people
not to do a traditional give away hunt. You have no right to tell the
tribal holy people/shamman what to do. You have no right to tell the
Sacred Mother Earth what to do. You WILL HAVE RESPECT BY THE END OF
ALL THIS YOU FUKING SCUM.

Blessed be.
OM SHIVA!108
2008-02-01 13:48:04 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
Blessed be.- Hide quoted text -
Ok, more awareness folks!

A geezer known as 'Oli' who lives 'on site' in Brighton (last heard).
He is an editor/ censor of the pro ALF, pro revoltutionary communist
UK Indymedia. I would not be surprised if he is or at least has been
an active ALF operative.

NOW DO AS YOU ARE FUCK ING WELL TOLD AND GET OFF THE CASE OF THE MAKAH
OF YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS

MAKAH TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY!
OM SHIVA!108
2008-02-05 17:30:44 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
To clarify:

EDITOR of the 'features' section

and

CENSOR of the 'open' newswire and comments
OM SHIVA!108
2008-02-05 17:31:29 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
'on site' as in hippy travellers (mmmmmmmaaaaannnnnnnnn)

Seaotter
2008-01-15 02:55:51 UTC
Who the hell are you to state what anyone's karma is? State your
qualifications, training, lineage.

http://www.makah.com/
OM SHIVA!108
2008-02-01 13:49:48 UTC
Post by Seaotter
Who the hell are you to state what anyone's karma is? State your
qualifications, training, lineage.
Who the fuk are you to question First Nation Mother Earth balanced
ways of being?

COLONIALSIST CUNT(S)