Oppose the 'Green Scare'...
King Amdo
2006-12-20 18:46:54 UTC
http://www.indymedia.org/en/2006/12/876369.shtml
Monica
2006-12-20 19:26:36 UTC
Jonathon Paul and his bunch were some of the worst of the "green"
racists. They
will get no support from me.

Monica
James
2006-12-20 19:58:12 UTC
You can be arrested in Germany for speaking in a negative manner about the
holocaust. That's what warmers want on speaking in a negative manner about
AGW.
m***@yahoo.com
2006-12-20 20:35:23 UTC
Post by James
You can be arrested in Germany for speaking in a negative manner about the
holocaust. That's what warmers want on speaking in a negative manner about
AGW.
Um, the arrests have nothing to do with global warming and everything
to do with animal rights. Basically, animal-rights groups are the
people who would oppose a cure for AIDS if it meant hurting a monkey.
Now, since I belong to an indigenous ethnic group, not hurting said
monkey by default means experimenting on me without my consent. (Don't
believe me? Look up the history of Norplant.)

Animal rights groups often oppose hunting rights, even though hunting
as it's done today more provides a check against overpopulation than
anything.

And the AETA is only targeting the most violent animal rights activists
at that. As usual, PETA is lying about anything beyond that.
King Amdo
2006-12-20 21:43:16 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by James
[...]
...there seems to be some disparity between Indymedia's account of the
situation in an editorially approved 'feature article' and the
people's here. (alt.native) Is the matter really that clearcut? (sick).
Lots of people seem to be getting busted and fitted up for eco type
sabatarge. People here (nominally native americans) say that these are
just sea shepard types. But are they? Is the eco action scene as
polorised, as dumbed down, as that?...or should you let it be?! I don't
think that you could say that the Tre Arrow geezer is a sea shepard Fed
for example. I think the animal rights nazi aspect is really a minority
and more importantly SHOULD BE a minority. Earth First was very tribal
orientated...still is I'm sure...Not all tribals are pro environment of
course, and in fact the sea sheppard case is an excellent stick to beat
environmentalists with in the native american scene, completely outside
of the agenda of the Makah hunt etc/suppression of. We need to think
twice....and yet again before jumping quite so wholeheartedly into bed
with the scum...rather than teaching/taking over through dint of
superior medicene, any problem elements in the eco scene. Tre Arrow, I
have to say, has crypto native americanisms in his speech/writing...as
with Hindi expressions also...and I could say to this geezer as many
times as I want that in India they say 'Namaste' to start a interaction
and not to close it, and he would probably never give what I say a
moments notice, but there you go anyway.
Monica
2006-12-21 17:36:16 UTC
When I asked about Jake Conroy, Peter posted this. It looks like all
this has taken a toll on Jake. He looks older, has gained weight etc.
Too bad. He is smart, but he thinks "white is right."

Re: [YABIS] Re: 4 more plead guilty in ecosabotage cases; trial may be
avoided

Jake's already doing time, down at Adelanto, in California. Here's a
link to him: http://shac7.com/jake/index.htm
Monica
2006-12-21 17:55:37 UTC
Stalking and violating civil and Treaty rights of Indians isn't a
federal offense. Apparently stalking rich white people is a federal
offense. Jake gave me my first computer virus and crashed my first
computer. It was a good lesson. I learned how ugly the ara's could be.
Later on when I learned to deal with such things, I looked in the file
and it said "Jake speaks da truth." He fought to win. So do I. The
ara's not only need to learn to live with the earth but People of the
earth. Might and white does not make right.
Karma.......Karma.......Karma.
King Amdo
2006-12-22 03:23:06 UTC
Post by Monica
Stalking and violating civil and Treaty rights of Indians isn't a
federal offense. Apparently stalking rich white people is a federal
offense. Jake gave me my first computer virus and crashed my first
computer. It was a good lesson. I learned how ugly the ara's could be.
Later on when I learned to deal with such things, I looked in the file
and it said "Jake speaks da truth." He fought to win. So do I. The
ara's not only need to learn to live with the earth but People of the
earth. Might and white does not make right.
Karma.......Karma.......Karma.
Sure, but I could equally find plenty of material from/about 'eco
warriors' that is pro tribal and positive. yes perhaps this element
seek to control alternative (white) and especially eco and of course
animal rights senarios, but speaking on the level of magic, which tends
to be more prominent on 'sites' (protest sites etc) than is usual for
white society, 'you' (we whatever) have the advantage. Perhaps it is
just the pro sea sheppard types that are being hounded and imprisoned
at the moment by the FBI over there in the USA - perphaps its not. I
mean not all these people can be.

Now listen Watson etc...

http://environment.guardian.co.uk/conservation/story/0,,1975368,00.html

There is a 'situation' that needs to be sorted out.

GET OFF THE CASE OF THE NATIVE AMERICAN GIVE AWAY HUNTS
redbear55@bigmailbox.net
2006-12-21 17:56:44 UTC
Josh also has gained weight. Remember what a beanpole he was? And he
looks like he is in his 40's almost. Well, remember what they used to
say on Baretta: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I do feel
bad about Josh because he GOT it about the racism and distanced
himself. Maybe, when he gets out, he will see a different way to
accomplish his goals. But I don't know. Prison isn't a good place.
King Amdo
2006-12-22 03:49:02 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Josh also has gained weight. Remember what a beanpole he was? And he
looks like he is in his 40's almost. Well, remember what they used to
say on Baretta: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I do feel
bad about Josh because he GOT it about the racism and distanced
himself.
Great!
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Maybe, when he gets out, he will see a different way to
accomplish his goals.
Different from racism? - he was just ignorant and needed education as
regards targets and not neccessarily methods - perhaps its
karma!...karma that can be returned by pure magic , rather than say a
'demon body' consiting of a demonic form of the total pain of the
tortured cats etc channelling through the mass ranks of the ALF
frontline, catalysised channeled through tribal witch (me), the magic
being at least partially old school Lakota. (Hillgrove) In otherwords,
theoretically , we have them...and also what I was saying is that in
order to return this bad karma to the ritual abusers (HLS etc), one
should not really need to have to channel this through a load of masked
up people...(and it is a coven (obviously!) by the way, and therefore
it is very very very very improtant that it is 'on centre' and not
engadged in energy wasting and just plain bad aim. There is a huge
degree of importance placed on who 'we' are, and what/who is leading
the trip as a result, this being how policy and peoples awareness is
set...although of course there are 'no leaders' in protest scenes)
theoretically it could be done, as I said, by magic. This is what
warriorship is. Returning the karma to abusers. This is goood good use
of ritual friends! Anyway, obviously we don't want you guys being
caught in 'friendly fire', so we need this situation sorting out. We
need a general understanding, in the same way there is a general
understanding in the protest scene not to use nazi swatsikas for
example. I've always thought that pretending to be a shadowy terrorist
organistanion was a bad ploy...a unsound/strait scene 'game' to
play...and again there is this 'game' that is played consisting of
'us'....stupid. Stupid also that eco activists copied the ALF and
started another non existing organistation type game called ELF. There
was and probably still is another and many other 'games' that I recall
from protest 'site' ... it being primarily an pagan magical trip that
impacts thus. (very effectivly by the way)...and thus rendering
obselite all this strait media games etc. Thats what I had awareness
of, thats what I was trying to show you through this medium. Something
apart from this medium...something in the real world, strong pagan
propest magic that I'd discovered here. Now you've (alt.native) gone
and upset me and I've said to much. Thus no spiritual purification when
you end up becomming unbalanced, off center and end up screaming DEATH
TO AMERIKKKA....anything that means the magic, is lost and we just have
words, meaningless words...that must be expressed overted and directly
to someones face, which isn't even a game that you are really playing
anyway, (DER DERRR DER DER!) rather than subtle let alone pyscik
awareness. The CIA is right. You are impotent...you must masturbate
towards white skin to achive healing. You'll never ever ever get
through purification america, however you blag it, you be caught in the
end. Old wify , paul watson please note. YOU'RE FUCKED.

BLESSED
Monica
2006-12-22 05:17:53 UTC
Yes, I'm sorry about Josh and even Jake. Prison is a bad place. Looks
like they're in minimum security. They both look bad and way older than
they are. Josh did speak out against the racism, Jake would never
acknowledge it. I hope prison sensitizes the bully Jonathan Paul. Out
here on the peninsula many joined the ara's because it was a
politically correct way to express their racism against Indians. It
should have been a natural union between us. Someone didn't want that
to happen. The ara's were too naive and thought their white skin would
protect them. They didn't ask those questions.
King Amdo
2006-12-23 06:13:39 UTC
(ALF possy/Hillgrove cat farm etc)....I don't think the 'hosting' has
gathered em mass for a time, (UK) though I might be wrong, there have
been crackdowns on these large events. (the event described was around
8 years ago now). The game would have been forfiet anyway if the
police had guns here...but non the less, it was great to be part of
somthing that beat the police/state mason power 'at their game' type
thing. The rest of the day was slow motion...a pastish. I was god for a
day. It was quite exciting! I could hear people like Crazy Horse that
day for sure. All done by pure magic and thus totally and completely
unprovable in Law. You'l have to take my word for it!
chatnoir
2006-12-23 01:23:51 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
Post by James
You can be arrested in Germany for speaking in a negative manner about the
holocaust. That's what warmers want on speaking in a negative manner about
AGW.
Um, the arrests have nothing to do with global warming and everything
to do with animal rights. Basically, animal-rights groups are the
people who would oppose a cure for AIDS if it meant hurting a monkey.
Now, since I belong to an indigenous ethnic group, not hurting said
monkey by default means experimenting on me without my consent. (Don't
believe me? Look up the history of Norplant.)
No! You have it wrong! It is the other Indians they are testing now!:

http://www.worldlinktv.org/programming/programDescription.php4?code=drug

Program Details
This World: Drug Trials - The Dark Side
Length: 01:00 Type of program: Current Affairs

Upcoming Airtimes:

Friday, Dec 22nd
11:00 pm
Saturday, Dec 23rd
05:00 am
Saturday, Dec 23rd
11:00 am
Monday, Dec 25th
06:00 pm
Tuesday, Dec 26th
12:00 am
Tuesday, Dec 26th
06:00 am
Tuesday, Dec 26th
12:00 pm
Thursday, Dec 28th
09:00 pm
Friday, Dec 29th
09:00 am

In India, poor and illiterate patients are being used to test new drugs
for the West and some are unaware they are even taking part in clinical
trials.

Lying immobile on a bed in Kerala, Devassy Kutty has been used in a
human experiment. He was one of the first people to be injected with a
drug that had not even been properly tested on animals. He thought he
was receiving an anaesthetic. The scientists involved have received an
international award for their work but the patient still does not know
what happened to him.

In a two room shack in Gujarat, a psychiatric patient prays with his
family. He explains how he was once given some drugs for free and how
they made his hands and feet go numb.

But how can the pharmaceutical companies recruit so quickly in India?
Why are some Indian patients willing to take the risk? Paul Kenyon
uncovers the disturbing truth behind India's boom in clinical trials.

To learn more about this program, visit the BBC's This World website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/this_world/4924012.stm

Drug Trials: The Dark Side
In India, poor and illiterate patients are being used to test new drugs
for the West and some are unaware they are even taking part in clinical
trials.

Drug Trials: The Dark Side
Thursday 27 April 2006
2100 BST on BBC Two

Lying immobile on a bed in Kerala, Devassy Kutty has been used in a
human experiment.

He was one of the first people to be injected with a drug that had not
even been properly tested on animals.

He thought he was receiving an anaesthetic.

The scientists involved have received an international award for their
work but the patient still does not know what happened to him.

Patient outsourcing

In a two room shack in Gujarat, a psychiatric patient prays with his
family.

He explains how he was once given some drugs for free and how they made
his hands and feet go numb.

He does not know that the free drugs were part of an drug trial by a
Western pharmaceutical company.

"I wouldn't have done it if I'd known, but the doctor gave me some tea
and biscuits and said I had to continue," he says.

clinical trials.
Monica
clinical trials.
chatnoir
2006-12-23 04:16:04 UTC
Post by Monica
Of course the ara's would rather have poor brown people die in tests
rather than mice.
They have little to do with such! It is a corporation decision!
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
Monica
clinical trials.
chatnoir
2006-12-23 13:41:05 UTC
Post by Monica
Have you ever talked with Jonathan Paul, Jake Conroy or Paul Watson?
So, you don't like them for good reasons! All three have no power to
say who or what gets drug tested!
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
Monica
clinical trials.
chatnoir
2006-12-23 20:50:28 UTC
Post by Monica
You don't see them protesting the testing of possibly harmful drugs on
poor brown people. They don't care. They could focus attention. They
aren't even trying.
You ever protested for East Timor?
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
Monica
clinical trials.
chatnoir
2006-12-23 21:44:00 UTC
Post by Monica
No. But I'll put it on my long list of things to do. I'm not an
independently wealthy white terrorist that can pick and choose fights.
Well, actually the East Timorese are free of Indonesia now in the sense
of occupation and terror
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
Monica
clinical trials.
chatnoir
2006-12-23 22:50:05 UTC
Post by Monica
The point is pal, that these green racists care about animals but not
brown people. Does that bother you? What are you doing about these poor
people in India?
Advertising the show on World Link TV!
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
Monica
2006-12-23 23:09:00 UTC
Good for you!!!!!!! When you get serious let me know. Poor brown people
being used as guinea pigs isn't funny. The fact that the ara's will
fight to protect rats but not poor brown people isn't funny either.
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
chatnoir
2006-12-24 02:00:38 UTC
Post by Monica
Good for you!!!!!!! When you get serious let me know.
Never tried to be funny!

Poor brown people
Post by Monica
being used as guinea pigs isn't funny.
Nor is the fact that many sell their organs for very little money! Or
the massive suicide by Farmers in India!

http://www.democracynow.org/search.pl?query=Vandana+Shiva

example:

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/13/1451229&mode=thread&tid=25

excerpt:

Wednesday, December 13th, 2006
Vandana Shiva on Farmer Suicides, the U.S.-India Nuclear Deal, Wal-Mart
in India and More

Listen to Segment || Download Show mp3
Watch 128k stream Watch 256k stream Read Transcript
Help Printer-friendly version Email to a friend
Purchase Video/CD
We speak with world-renowned environmental leader and thinker, Vandana
Shiva. A physicist and ecologist, Shiva is author of many books, her
latest is "Earth Democracy: Justice, Sustainability, and Peace."
[includes rush transcript]
In India, more than three hundred farmers climbed water tanks in the
country's central Vidarbha region, many of them threatening to commit
suicide unless the government fulfilled their demands to lift them out
of poverty. Throughout India, more and more troubled farmers are
killing themselves. Up to three farmers a day swallow pesticides, hang
themselves from trees, drown themselves in rivers, set themselves on
fire or jump down wells. Many of them are plagued by debt, poor crops
and hopelessness.
Vandana Shiva, world-renowned environmental leader and thinker. She is
also a physicist and ecologist and the Director of the Research
Foundation on Science, Technology, and Ecology. She is the founder of
Navdanya -"nine seeds", a movement promoting diversity and use of
native seeds. Dr. Shiva was the 1993 recipient of the Alternative Nobel
Peace Prize -the Right Livelihood Award. And she is the author of many
books, her latest is "Earth Democracy: Justice, Sustainability, and
Peace."
RUSH TRANSCRIPT
This transcript is available free of charge. However, donations help us
provide closed captioning for the deaf and hard of hearing on our TV
broadcast. Thank you for your generous contribution.
Donate - $25, $50, $100, more...

AMY GOODMAN: Vandana Shiva remains with us, physicist; ecologist;
director of the Research Foundation on Science, Technology, and
Ecology; in '93, awarded the Alternative Nobel Peace Prize, the Right
Livelihood Award; her latest book, Earth Democracy: Justice,
Sustainability, and Peace. There is an epidemic you write about in
India of farmer suicides. Can you explain what's happening and where
this is happening?

VANDANA SHIVA: Indian farmers have never committed suicide on a large
scale. It's something totally new. It's linked to the last decade
of globalization, trade liberalization under a corporate-driven
economy. The seed sector was liberalized to allow corporations like
Cargill and Monsanto to sell unregulated, untested seed. They began
with hybrids, which can't be saved, and moved on to genetically
engineered Bt cotton. The cotton belt is where the suicides are taking
place on a very, very large scale. It is the suicide belt of India.

And the high cost of seed is linked to high cost of chemicals, because
these seeds need chemicals. In addition, these costly seeds need to be
bought every year, because their very design is to make seeds
nonrenewable, seed that isn't renewable by its very nature, but
whether it's through patenting systems, intellectual property rights
or technologically through hybridization, nonrenewable seed is being
sold to farmers so they must buy every year.

There's a case going on in the Supreme Court of India right now on
the monopoly practices of Monsanto. An antitrust court ruled against
Monsanto, because the price is so high, farmers necessarily get into a
debt trap, which is why I was talking about credit, for the wrong
thing, could actually be a problem and not a solution.

In addition, the price of cotton is collapsing under the huge $4
billion subsidies given to agribusiness in the United States, which
then dumps cotton on a world market with 50% reduction of price
artificially. This is what led to the Cancun failure of WTO, but this
is what is killing Indian farmers. Just three days ago, farmers were
protesting against the low prices of cotton. They went to the
government agency, which before globalization used to buy cotton at a
fair price. One farmer was shot dead. So we're not just seeing
suicides, we're also seeing farmers' protests treated as a new
threat to the regime.

AMY GOODMAN: These descriptions of desperation, up to three farmers a
day swallow pesticides, hang themselves from trees, drown themselves in
rivers, set themselves on fire, or jump down wells, many of them
plagued by debt, poor crops and hopelessness?

VANDANA SHIVA: 90% of the farmer suicides -- we've studied it. Every
year we bring out a report called "Seeds of Suicide." We started
the first report in '97, which was the first suicide in the district
of Warangal in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh --

AMY GOODMAN: Where is it in India?

VANDANA SHIVA: Andhra Pradesh is kind of southern India. But Andhra
Pradesh had a government that responded, and that's the government that
took Monsanto to court. Vidarbha in Maharashtra has emerged as the
epicenter. This is where the Prime Minister visited, because the
suicide issue had become so intense. Unfortunately, the Prime Minister
offered exactly the same package, more of the same, as a solution.
Included in this package is a 20 billion rupee seed replacement
package, which means what seed farmers has gets further destroyed, so
they have no renewable seed, no affordable seed. They must buy on the
market every year. Farmer suicides in Vidarbha are now eight per day.

A few weeks ago, I was in Punjab. 2,800 widows of farmer suicides who
have lost their land, are having to bring up children as landless
workers on others' land. And yet, the system does not respond to it,
because there's only one response: get Monsanto out of the seed
sector -- they are part of this genocide -- and ensure WTO rules are
not bringing down the prices of agricultural produce in the United
States, in Canada, in India, and allow trade to be honest. I don't
think we need to talk about free trade and fair trade. We need to talk
about honest trade. Today's trade system, especially in agriculture,
is dishonest, and dishonesty has become a war against farmers. It's
become a genocide. ... (cont)

The fact that the ara's will
Post by Monica
fight to protect rats but not poor brown people isn't funny either.
Never said it was funny! I just spoke of reality in India and it has
nothing to do with three people in the AR or you or me! In fact, I bet
if you went to Indiia and told the poor people of India they could not
be used for testing and get some money, they would run you out! It is
a complex problem! I spent all my time and money on East Timor and
Western Sahara! I have no respirces to fight that problem! Period!

\
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
King Amdo
2006-12-24 03:25:36 UTC
Come on, your being slightly churlish. The problem in your situation is
the anti native american give away hunt aspect of some of ara's work.
More generally animal rights activist tend to be obsessivly concerned
with 'right on' issues...causalisation of labour working practices,
anti immigrant facsism. They are obbsessivly concerned about not
harming human beings in actions...not just from the viewpoint of the
way that the sick mainstream 'game' would blow any indicent up INTO THE
VERY VERY END OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT IF THE PRECIOUS HAIR ON MRPLODS
HEAD IS TOUCHED BY THESE HIPPY ANARCHISTS (TYPE THING). My viewpoint is
kinda, ok fair enough pathetic agent provacator wind up merchant
vermin, have it your way. (in other words ara's are WAY WAY too
nice!)...but they actually belive in not harming living beings!
Pathetic bastards. Western human beings are 'undead'..programmed
scum...worthless trash that WILL be removed throughout space and time
FOREVER, by spiritual purification or if that fails then material
trashing. BYE BYE SCUM.

It really isn't (generally) an anti native american, anti black etc
issue at all! in fact the opposite. Its just from your viewpoint
(perhaps) it appears that the entire animal rights movement is against
you. This isn't the case, and certainly NEED NOT be the case. They
(ara's) call for an end to animal testing and human testing...Look at
these folks...

http://www.drhadwentrust.org.uk/

..they (ara's in general) call for an end to animal and human abuses
and an end to abuses of the Mother Earth. The problem is, again, that
some ara's are misguidedly trageting native american whalehunts. This
is because they simply don't know whats going on. They need have
explaned what the Makah etc whalehunts are about - that they are a
differentiated reality from the mainstream paradym...

http://www.makah.com/whaling.htm

They need to understand this and to get off your case.

SO PLEASE COMPLY STUPID USAEAON BASTARDS
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
chatnoir
2006-12-24 16:56:08 UTC
King Amdo
2006-12-24 18:40:50 UTC
fuck off
Post by King Amdo
[...]
http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/article2099970.ece
P Diddy rapped for selling coats made from dog pelts
Store pulls 'designer' items off shelves after 'fake fur' claim is
proved wrong
By Anthony Barnes and Jonathan Owen
Published: 24 December 2006
P Diddy, the king of bling and a fashion inspiration to millions of hip
hop fans, has been heavily criticised for selling designer coats made
with fur from dogs. The animals, from China, are killed using barbaric
methods.
Multi-millionaire Diddy - real name Sean Combs - has been selling the
coats under his designer label Sean John. A £122 hooded snorkel jacket
was being sold through the Macy's department store's website with an
"imitation rabbit fur collar".
But when customers took delivery they found that the jacket carried the
wording "genuine raccoon fur". Tests conducted by the Humane Society of
the United States (HSUS), America's largest animal charity, found that
the fur actually came from raccoon dogs, which are found across Asia
but raised in huge numbers in China specifically for their pelts.
Undercover footage of raccoon dog slaughter and fur production in China
filmed by the charity revealed the "gruesome" way the animals are
treated.
Kristin Leppert, fur campaign manager for the HSUS, said: "It is a
really gruesome process. They are raised in intensive confinement and
they are not even unconscious when they are rendered.
"They grab the animals' back legs and throw them down to the ground
hitting their head and their bodies - then they hang them up while they
are still alive. Our video shows the pile of bodies afterwards and
their eyes are still blinking and their heads are still moving. There
are millions of them raised and killed in China because there are no
animal welfare laws."
Wayne Pacelle, the president of the HSUS, added: "It is well documented
that the killing of animals in China for their fur is inhumane and
barbaric. Fur is a messy business and China ranks as the leading
exporter of fur."
Yesterday, Diddy pledged to remove the fur from his range immediately.
Macy's - one of the best known retailers in the world - last week also
pulled the jackets from its shelves.
In a victory for anti-fur campaigners, Macy's yesterday pledged to use
fake fur trims in the future manufacture of the coats.
A spokesman for the retailer said it removed the jackets when the issue
came to its attention: "Our company has a standing policy against the
selling of any dog or cat fur. This policy is clearly communicated to
all suppliers. Any violation of our policies or contracts is pursued
vigorously with our suppliers."
P Diddy said yesterday that he had no knowledge that dog fur was being
used and promised fake fur would be used in future: "I was completely
unaware of the nature of this material, but as soon as we were alerted,
the garments were pulled off the Macy's floor and website. I have
instructed our outerwear licensee to cease the production of any
garments using this material immediately."
Chrissie Hynde, the musician and animal rights campaigner, said the
Sean John case was part of an emerging trend: "Fur has definitely been
sneaking back in the form of trim. Now there are all these young people
following this "bling" culture that is totally materially based. There
is a smash-and-grab mentality and there's no room for thinking about
animals."
The Independent On Sunday has been campaigning to end the use of fur
from cruelly treated animals and for the introduction of a clear
labelling system.
Price of fur: Dogs are skinned alive
The raccoon dogs killed to line the hoods of Sean John coats are bred
mainly in China, where fur farmers hold about four million of their
pelts. They are so named because of their resemblance to the smaller
furry mammal, although they are only distantly related. Animal welfare
campaigners say many of the dogs are stunned and then skinned while
still alive.
Fur Campaign: What we are demanding
1. An end to the use of fur from animals which are cruelly treated, for
example the two million cats and dogs raised in poor conditions for
their fur in China or seals that are inhumanely slaughtered.
2. A halt to the practice of farming animals taken from the wild, such
as foxes and mink, which are denied the basic freedoms they need and
suffer distress when killed.
3. We want a universal system of labelling for fur, which clearly
states its type and origin.
etc
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
Post by Monica
clinical trials.
King Amdo
2006-12-24 19:10:59 UTC
Burning medicene is foolish. Thats my concern with all this stuff. Deep
green m8 - beyond your awareness, shapshifting, that sort of thing. Not
furcoats for punters in NYC.
chatnoir
2006-12-24 21:28:14 UTC
Post by King Amdo
Burning medicene is foolish. Thats my concern with all this stuff. Deep
green m8 - beyond your awareness
As is satire with you!

, shapshifting

Are you a Trickster?

, that sort of thing. Not
furcoats for punters in NYC.
King Amdo
2006-12-25 04:10:26 UTC
fuck off you head game playing jerk.

"We have to have respect for the Earth; we have to have respect for
every living thing.... Our people know that and understand that,"

Ann Frazier of the Navajo group

http://www.desert-rock-blog.com/

Buring of medicene (triabl regalia) is not only stupid but magically
dangerous. Thats what we are talking about essentially with these
burnings inside Tibet, and not 'furs for yuppy cunts in the west'. This
is traditional tribal wear that is being burnt. Thats not cool moron.
OBVIOUSLY people dont wanna be buying endangered stuff, but thats no
need to go on some sort of exorcisation of the past ritual - rituals
connected with the deep pagan vibe I've mentioned no doubt - thats the
way these things work. I mean how do pricks like you suggest that
tribal people in Tibet dress themselves? In gortex? Oh just fuck off
tiring unhelpful agent provacator idiot.

AND GET OFF THE CASE OF NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBAL GIVE AWAY HUNTS
DISRESPECTFUL EGOISING HEADCASE(S)
furcoats for punters in NYC.
King Amdo
2006-12-25 04:14:01 UTC
...and I'm serious about the collusion with GWB etc.Now for fucks sake
come on Dharamsala, please fucking well grow up. Anarchist
consciousness, is surely the aim of Bhuddist meditation, now please get
real, it would be so sweet if you guys were to stop playing games and
to tell these fucking vermin where to get off and then start linking up
with other tribal groups, anarchist squats etc instead of THESE FUCKING
CHILD ABUSING RACIST VERMIN.
furcoats for punters in NYC.
King Amdo
2006-12-25 05:02:11 UTC
Don't burn anymore traditional tribal gear Tibetans, especially antique
material, please give it to these people:

http://komparativekulturstudier.ku.dk/forskning/aktuelle_projekter.doc/roof_of_the_world.doc

Blessings.
furcoats for punters in NYC.
King Amdo

furcoats for punters in NYC.
Lloyd Parker
2006-12-21 13:19:40 UTC
Post by James
You can be arrested in Germany for speaking in a negative manner about the
holocaust. That's what warmers want on speaking in a negative manner about
AGW.
Here you can be kicked off a plane for praying, and for wearing a shirt which
is negative about Bush. Not much different.
Bawana
2006-12-21 20:00:04 UTC
Post by Lloyd Parker
Post by James
You can be arrested in Germany for speaking in a negative manner about the
holocaust. That's what warmers want on speaking in a negative manner about
AGW.
Here you can be kicked off a plane for praying, and for wearing a shirt which
is negative about Bush. Not much different.
Here you can become as fat as a whale, eh lardass?